Saturday, January 20, 2018

The DUSTY ATTIC January Challenge 2018.

Hello there,
How are things with you? We sure are experiencing a hot summer and the nights are warm and balmy. So what is a girl to do? Sit and scrap of course!!

I saw the challenge over at THE DUSTY ATTIC BLOG which is a fabulous one...

to be inspired by this mood board... oh my all that gold, I thought I would see how much gold I could find and have a go at this challenge..  It is always surprising how much of something one has when one makes a search through ones stash... cough cough.. I had more then I thought I had... hehe... so let the creating begin!!

some closer views..


Some stencilling, some bling, and lots of gold paint!! I have used a Lacy Trim along the top of my page..


I have had these gold flowers for ages!!!


I have used the Elegant Pearls painted in gold and added bling!

Shine.
I enjoyed creating this layout, and so glad to use up some DA chippies too..

I hope your day is going well, thanks for coming by today.. and thank you for the lovely comments you leave me..  Enjoy the rest of today!!!

Related image


14 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzy!! Don't know about you but I have had enough of these hot days and nights. Can't wait for this heat wave to be over and done with!! Your page is stunning!!! Love the white and gold combo .. absolutely gorgeous!! Great background and lovely photo of your DD. Totally fabulous take on the moodboard!! Here's hoping we get some cooler weather soon!! Enjoy what's left of the weekend Lizzy! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colour palette on this lay-out is simply gorgeous! I really love all the gold touches. Such a wonderful and feminine lay-out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizzy! WOW! Your layout is absolutely gorgeous! I love, LOVE the golds and white that you used! Stunning! And the photo, and your entire beautiful design looks amazing. Yes, you are in the midst of a heat wave, and we are having COLD and snow on our side of the world! It boggles my mind! But it is supposed to warm up today here and I bet some or most of this snow will melt. I also want to thank you SO MUCH for your wonderful visit to my blog, too! Hugs to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING that photo, the colors, the flowers and the glimmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page, Lizzy! Love the gold sparkle! Hope you get some relief from the heat soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all the rich colours,your daughter is growing up,such a very beautiful young lady.Great LO,thanks for the blog visit xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing background details, the perfect photo and beautifully embellished. Love this Lizzy. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, this looks amazing just love your take on the challenge <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...totally loving all the gold, stunning page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fab take on the challenge and such a happy photo of your DD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a super challenge and a great page for it! ;-) Love all the chippies and gold bits...so very pretty! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Lizzy this is super beautiful. Love your use of the Chippies on this project. Thank you for playing along with this month's Moodboard at The Dusty Attic. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful LO Lizzy. Love your take on this month's challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Dusty Attic xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on being a winner of the Dusty Attic Challenge Lizzy!! ... So well deserved!.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!